With the JMP Battery Monitor and the free Apple or Android App
you are now able to check the charge status of your battery quickly and easily, because only with a stable, positive charge of the battery the full capacity and usability ensured.
The positive charge state also prevents possible early damage or a failure of the battery.
After simple connection via eyelets to the battery and downloading the Android or Apple app, the current voltage value is retrieved.
The transmitter is suitable for 6 V, 12 V and 24 V batteries. The range is about 6 meters.
In addition, the voltage value is represented alphanumerically. When below the minimum voltage reference is made to a speedy recharging the battery.
- Up to 5 vehicles can be monitored
- Monitoring of 6, 12 and 24 volts possible
- Easy mounting by eyelets to the battery
- Power consumption only 2 mW
- Reverse polarity no damage on the transmitter or battery arises
Download Free App in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store at JMP Battery Monitor